Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cocoa Beach, Florida in March 2013


We have a lot to catch up about as we have been very busy in the last few weeks. Soon we will be starting the 2nd half of our Loop trip. During our layover here Bill and I have visited cousins and friends, planned the next leg of out trip, cleaned and stocked our boat. Bill had doctor visits back in Paducah Kentucky it was cold and snowy there. We enjoyed visiting with our grandchildren and family. Then we traveled back here to Cocoa Florida where we are enjoying the sun.
This is another great farmers market. 
We enjoyed shopping in Cocoa Village.
Proud Lady is sitting pretty in her slip here at Cocoa Village Marina.
On March first we celebrated our 6 months on the Great Loop and the same day a dragon rocket heading to the space station was fired off by Spacex, it was exciting to experience not something we see in Kentucky or Missouri.
This picture is around Chattanooga, Tennessee it was snowing like crazy as we traveled through to Paducah heading to bill's doctor visits. We stayed in very nice comfort inns in Tennessee and we Kentucky. After Bill's appointments we traveled into Missouri to visit with family. I love my grandchildren. I was a very good but short visit.


On or way back into Florida we stopped in Oakland Florida for a cousins reunion with Jim and Jan. Bill and I both loved the visit in Oakland its a cute little town just outside of Orlando  It would be a great place to live but, its too far from the grand-kids  Jan made wonderful home cooked meal. Jim was an awesome tour guide. 
Holzworth cousins. 

Bill and I still have things to do here in Cocoa but our boat is ready to go when the time comes to leave.    I want to visit the beach but I will wait the news story is that sharks are migrating north and the weather is cool its in the mid 70's I may not get to swim in the ocean but we can walk the beach. This last picture that I post on this blog will be of the beach when Jim took us on a tour. 
I will write more later there is so much to see and talk about. Love You, JOY






No comments:

Post a Comment